We can help your business to grow and to be recognised as making a positive contribution to the environment.
As a member, we will give you:
- The Green Organisation Code of Green Conduct, for you to sign and display in your premises
- A Membership Certificate to display and/or accompany tender documents
- Unlimited use of our logo on your literature, letterheads, livery, website, etc.
- Media publicity announcing your membership
- A free advertisement on our website (which gets 2,000,000+ hits a year) – with a link to yours.
NB: Advertising on our website is exclusive to our members and Green Apple Award winners. No-one else is allowed to advertise with us or benefit from implied endorsement.
- A 300-page work of reference on environmental best practice
- Free one-to-one marketing consultancy
- Free bulk emails to 100,000 targets of your choice
- Editorial space in Eco Echo, the e-newspaper
- Hotline access to our environmental reference library
- Social media publicity opportunities
- We will plant 100 trees in your company name as soon as you join – and another 100 every year you remain a member
- We will also continue to plant trees in your name every week and send you a certificate each month to verify a running total of how many trees you have planted
- Our plantings are undertaken with Green Earth Appeal and the United Nations Trillion Tree Campaign; mainly in emerging nations and countries recovering from environmental disasters
- As well as offsetting carbon dioxide emissions, the trees provide food, fuel, shelter, wildlife habitat, farming opportunities and numerous other benefits
And that’s not all!
You can join The Green Organisation at a level to suit your business needs and priorities – choosing the benefits package that is best for you.
As well as the standard benefits listed above, you can choose to be a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum member and enjoy a greater range of discounts, opportunities and initiative that have been introduced in response to members’ requests.