Green World Ambassadors
The main purpose of The Green Organisation is to promote environmental best practice around the world, and the people who help us to do this are our Green World Ambassadors.
These are the companies that win Green Apple Environment Awards and then agree to have their winning papers published in The Green Book, the world’s only annual international work of reference on environmental best practice.
Scores of case histories re highlighted in this invaluable resource every year and we distribute it free of charge all over the UK and around the world to environment professionals, national and regional governments, reference libraries, universities, embassies, the media – and anyone who requests a free copy of the CD.
As well as the CD, we also publish The Green Book on our website, and we have a 300+-page ‘reception area’ paperback copy available from Amazon. We plant trees to offset more than the amount of paper used in our printed version.
- In return, our Green World Ambassadors are given:
- Free tickets to another prestigious presentation ceremony to collect their…
- Green World Ambassador trophy.
- Unlimited use of the Green World Ambassador logo on their letterheads, literature and livery.
- Free entry and tickets to represent their country in the Green World Awards
- And many other benefits.
If you want to improve your environmental performance and learn from the experience and expertise of our Green World Ambassadors, please click on The Green Book to see what they did to win a Green Apple Environment Award.